- Please check in at the counter before class or entering the play area. We do not charge for adults but ask that you please bring no more than 3 adults per family, particularly during times when we expect to be crowded like rainy days and holidays.
- You must sign a waiver for yourself and child before playing.
- This is a parent-supervised center and parents or caregivers must be present in the store at all times. At no time is A Magic Forest staff responsible for your child(ren).
- Children’s behavior can be challenging at times, particularly in a mixed-age environment that encourages open-ended play and discovery. We want to support positive discipline so please help everyone out by alerting fellow parents/caregivers (staff and their children included) to any challenging behavior so that parents can address it immediately. It really does take a village!
- The carpeted area is a SHOE-FREE zone! Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS. Clean bare feet are acceptable for children. ADULTS MUST WEAR SOCKS. We sell socks if you need a pair.
- NO food or drinks in the carpeted play areas, and please no candy or gum at all in the store. NO GLASS PLEASE!
- All food must be consumed at a snack table in the back room. Beverages can be consumed up front, but not in the carpeted play area. Please clean hands before resuming play.
- Please be mindful of the retail area and dispose of your trash.
- If your child has visible signs of illness (cough, runny nose, etc), please visit A Magic Forest another time.
- We love animals, but please keep the live ones at home. Service dogs that are individually trained to perform a task are permitted as allowed by law, but comfort dogs are not.
- Please do not hold any birthday celebrations in the store outside of reserved weekend party times– ie, no singing, candles, cakes/cupcakes, decorations, presents, etc. No exceptions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2013 A Magic Forest